Look out next year for Salesforce Chatter!
“The Collaboration Cloud”
A few examples of what Salesforce Chatter will do:
– Will have a new user interface for Salesforce.com
– Employees can talk to eachother
– The apps can talk to you – new opportunities can talk to you
– Content can talk to you – “SAP order has been filled” as a status update
– Can add personal profile, complete with followers
– a directory of employees in your enterprise
– Groups, linked by opportunities
– Twitter, Facebook updates
All the content on Salesforce Chatter is all based on the security model of Salesforce.com, so your enterprise’s information is still safe.
Mobile Chatter apps will be available for iPhone, Blackberry, etc.
Sales Cloud 2 is also built on the Chatter app, so Sales Cloud 2 will also be integrated.
Tags: Dreamforce, Salesforce Chatter, salesforce.com
Posted in Salesforce.com | Comments Off on The Basics of Salesforce Chatter
Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO of Salesforce.com takes the stage…he invites anyone with issues about Salesforce.com to contact him directly, at CEO@salesforce.com. Dreamforce this year is huge: 19,000 attendees at Dreamforce.com, 60 countries, and 300 sessions.
Platforms are moving to the cloud. Companies using Salesforce.com have performed at 5x faster at 1/2 the cost.
Salesforce.com Foundation 1% of time, equity, and product. Marc Benioff urges corporate attendees to help non-profits in need.
Marc Benioff brought several others to the stage, including Gavin Newsom, Mayor of San Francisco, to chit-chat about Salesforce’s charity work.
Tags: Dreamforce, Marc Benioff, Salesforce Chatter, salesforce.com, san francisco
Posted in Salesforce.com | Comments Off on Salesforce Keynote